The Campaign to End Malnutrition
This loss of life is all the more tragic because acute malnutrition is preventable, predictable, and cost- effective to treat. We know how to save starving children if we can reach them, but only 3% ever receive help because traditional therapeutic programmes were impossible to scale up. Yet this is about to change:
We now have the tools to end acute malnutrition.
No child should die of hunger today. Join the Campaign and help end deaths from malnutrition!
Campaign Objectives & Goals
It’s crucial to build understanding and support among Canadian constituents and decision makers. Each phase of the campaign will emphasize the following goals:
- Public Policy: Create a Global Fund to End Malnutrition and secure political commitments to prioritize acute malnutrition.
- Field Programmes: Massively scale up the coverage of Action Against Hunger’s global humanitarian programmes.
- Humanitarian Advocacy: Reduce the costs of RUFs, diversify the number of producers, develop new products, ensure their availability, etc.
- Consensus & Coalition Building: Create a broad coalition of like-minded NGOs, UN bodies, and institutions to amplify our collective goals.
We Need Your Collaboration & Support
- Promote the Campaign: Join us online: host banners, friend us, email your friends!
- Make a Life-Saving Gift: $50 provides 45 days of life-saving treatment for a sick child. These solutions are affordable but we need your help!
- Lend Us Your Voice: Sign up to support our public policy goals as we roll out each new phase of this multi-year campaign.
- Host an Educational Fundraiser: Commit to engaging others with our step-by-step guides for holding educational fundraisers in your school or community!
View the Impact of Malnutrition in Niger: ACF's 854 trailer.
Jobs Against Hunger
Head of mission
Nutrition & Health
Water & Sanitation